Saturday 19 October 2013

Saturday Spotlight wk 4

Welcome to the Saturday Spotlight!

This week I have chosen 'Then and Now' by Valerie Rushton. (valrushton)

This is so eye catching! The photos are beautiful and I love the way Val has lifted the pink from the photo and used it in her LO. I also really like the circle framing. Plus I adore these 'then and now' pages :)!  Check out Val's other fabulous LOs on Daisy Trail 


This is my beautiful Grand daughter Rudy. She came to live with us when she was 15 years old and has just gone off to university in London. I am in the process of making her an album for Christmas.
I am married with 4 children and 7 Grand children. We have just celebrated our 53rd Wedding Anniversary. 
My other hobbies are photography and card making. I am lucky having 7 willing Grand children to photograph for my pages.
I've been digital scrapbooking for about 5 years.
The kit used for this page was 'The Mix' By G&T Designs. I really love all of their kits.


Thank you for sharing Val xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment