Wednesday 16 October 2013

WOYWW 258

Morning everyone and welcome to another desk hopping Wednesday! If you have no idea what I'm talking about...pop over to the Stamping Ground.

I haven't done all that much this week. Life has been getting in the way...very frustrating lol!
But I have made this page of Matt and Debs. A typical silly moment and sums them up beautifully.
I used elements from kits by Sahlin studio, Pink Reptile Designs, one Little Bird, Amy Wolff and Kate Hadfield.


I am very excited to have been sent this photo last night. It's a red deer stag taken by my very talented son Matt. He took the photo in Richmond park London on a field trip to see the rutting. I can't wait to 'scrap' it. I love working with Matt's wildlife photos.


Have a great WOYWW everyone. I am lucky enough to have the morning off work so will be doing plenty of desk hopping (trouble is I am freezing cold as the reason I am home is that I am waiting for the man to come and fix the boiler)!
Thank you for any comments left. Every single one means so much xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment