Sunday 20 October 2013

Autumn Pages

Well I finally chose a kit to buy for Autumn. Well ok, to be honest, I have bought 2! So hard to choose just one ( as I keep trying to explain to my long suffering husband )!

Anyway the first is 'October Love' by Aquarius. I love the elements and the beautiful background papers. This kit is available here .


and with this kit I made this page using the photos my son took of this stag last week. He took the photos in Richmond Park London and is far braver than me getting this close to rutting stags!!!


The second kit I bought is 'Storyteller October' by Just Jaimee. This is a new designer to me and I love what I've seen of her work so far. This kit is available from The Lilypad.


I used the kit to make the next LO which is of me and hubby celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. We are standing outside our favourite chinese restaurant. We tried to take an arty 'selfie', but ended up with this slightly cringe worthy photo  lol. Oh well, it marks the occasion and we did have a great night.




No comments:

Post a Comment