Monday 14 October 2013

Autumn Inspiration

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm always so inspired by acquiring  a new digi kit!  Silly really as I have so many already (sort of an addiction of mine really) ... anyway, I've had a look around and these are some Autumnal kits that I think are great and very inspiring. All I have to do now is take some Autumnal photos lol x


This first one is a collab kit over at Scrapbird  -  scrumptious!


This is Gothic Autumn from Algera Designs  Deliciously dark! 


Love this one too. Simply Autumn by Laurie ann.


Finally is 1000 Colours from Digidesignresort  A jam packed kit with so many fab embellishments.

I haven't decided which one to buy yet. Just window shopping really. But I will treat myself to one of them. Now I'm off to find some freebies.......  X



No comments:

Post a Comment