Tuesday 3 December 2013

Pure Nostalgia

I have to share this new kit from Sahlin Studio. It's called Santa's workshop and is soooo absolutely retro! I think that anyone who remembers Christmas as a child in the 60's and 70's will relate to it.



I have to be honest and say that I rarely go for the whole retro thing, but this took me back to my childhood with such clarity, I fell in love with it :)

I've used it to scrap this page of me and my cousin at Christmas in 1969!. Such a magical time and impossible to recapture...but I've had a good try lol.

I've made the material sheets into panels as they remind me so much of the wrapping paper at the time. The Father Christmas character is exactly how I remember him too!
 I have no idea why I look worried as Christmas was always a very happy time...although I did always fear meeting the actual 'real' Santa (I wasn't good with strangers lol).



No comments:

Post a Comment