Saturday 30 November 2013

Saturday Spotlight Wk 10

Welcome to The Saturday Spotlight!

This week's beautiful page is by Linda (truofheart)

I just love the way she's framed the gorgeous family photo and the embellishments are great.
Pop over to Daisytrail to view more of Linda's work.


" This is my nephew and his family and they had a friend take these amazing photos, but I wasn't happy with the background so I replaced it. The kit used for the project was Falling Leaves Autumn Tea by Lori Davison. I don't think Lori has ever made a kit I didn't love!

I am a mother of 2 great children, a Grandmother and a Great-grandmother. I am single and live in Florida, USA.
I started  digital scrapbooking about 3 years ago. I had a brief break and now I am back with the new Craft Artist 2"

Thank you for sharing Linda x







No comments:

Post a Comment