Tuesday 3 December 2013

WOYWW 225


Welcome to this week's WOYWW. Hosted by Julia over at The Stamping Ground.
I missed last week due to life becoming rather busy.
This week is also a bit hectic - mostly with Buzzbee Designs, craft fairs etc. But I did find time to do a couple of digi scrap pages.

Just a note on my attempt at a photo a day through November. I have to admit failure on a grand scale lol. I think I only got to day 10, then gave up. Turns out I don't have the self discipline I thought I did. In fact, I now admire very much the people that do pull it off. How do they do it? My life gets in the way big time and it became such a chore.....oh well, back to the digi-scrapping!

This first LO is of Poppy in the leaves when we were out geocaching and the second LO is a very nostalgic one of me and my cousin at Christmas 1969!



Thank you for dropping in. I will get around as many desks as I can this evening. Happy WOYWW everyone! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment