Saturday 26 October 2013

Saturday Spotlight wk 5

Welcome to the Saturday Spotlight!

This week I've chosen 'Naughty or Nice?' by Tracy (tracpitch).

This is a stunning LO and one of many that Tracy produces. I love the image she's used and the composition of the page is brilliant. The depth she achieves with the shadowing is impressive too!
You can see more of her work on Daisy Trail or on her blog where she is one half of G&T Designs.
I know it's a little early for Christmas pages, but I couldn't resist this one :)


The page evolved from an idea and a lovely little free image I found. I just played around with the textures, colours and shadowing until it felt right to me.
I love clustering and layering elements up to give a real sense of dimension.
Gracie and I met on line at Daisy Trail nearly 4 years ago and just hit it off. After a while we decided to try our hand at designing and have not looked back since - we both love it ;) xxx

                      The kit I've used is Once Upon a Christmas by us lol - G&T Designs.


                                            Thank you for sharing  Tracy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment