Sunday 27 October 2013

Storm Brewing!

We braved the beach earlier today. With the wind really picking up, we wanted to see what the sea was like. You could really feel the storm building and we are now safely back at home waiting for the predicted storm to hit.I put this page together in the same style as I did the page for the same beach in the summer during a spell of dry, sunny weather.
I think the contrast is amazing and thought you might like to see. I'm entering the stormy page into a Daisy Trail challenge entitled 'Blowing'!
My son, Matt took the photo :)

I've blended the photo onto a BG from Twilight scraps and used elements from Amy Wolff. One Little Bird and Sahlin Studio.

Thank you for having a look and fingers crossed the approaching storm doesn't cause any serious damage x




No comments:

Post a Comment