Wednesday 20 November 2013

WOYWW 233

Well it feels odd that I missed this last week - and i've only been desk hopping for a few weeks!
Anyway, back now. Pop over to The Stamping Ground for all the info about WOYWW :)

At the moment I'm working on a real actual glue and paper scrap book page! But still found time to do 2 digital ones. I have also been fortunate to be working on 2 more commissions for Buzzbee Designs. So very busy at the mo.

This first page is of my son trying to get the perfect shot of the storm we had a few weeks ago in the UK. Totally mad isn't he? But he got some awesome photos lol.
Credits: Sahlin Studio and Laurie Ann.


This next page is a little message for my lovely stepdaughter, Hollie.
Credits: Amy Wolff, Valerie Wibbens, one little bird.


A huge heartfelt thank you to everyone that visits and leaves a comment. It means such a lot. Will get round as many desks as I can this evening after work. Happy Hopping! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment