Saturday 23 November 2013

Saturday Spotlight Wk 9

Welcome to The Saturday Spotlight!

This weeks gorgeous page is by Helen (hcd). 

I love the cut out and the image is so lovely. I really like the circular framing too.
To view more of Helen's work, pop over to  Daisytrail



"The page was created for a 'Puppy Love' challenge. The extracted image is a friend's granddaughter as she fell in love with some six week old retriever puppies...must admit I did too!
I used Sahlin Studio's kit 'So This is Love' and created the hearts and frames using Craft artist 2 tools and effects.

Originally a traditional scrapper, I began the digital form in 2012 after I discovered craft Artist and the social scrapping site, Daisytrail. I'm loving the flexible and no mess attributes and i'm constantly amazed at what can be achieved.
Entering challenges, seeing many amazing pages and receiving encouraging feedback inspired me to learn more.
Retired from teaching, digital scrapping is the perfect hobby and has connected me to a wonderful world of creativity."

Thank you Helen :)







No comments:

Post a Comment