Wednesday 25 September 2013

WOYWW 225 - Stuff I am doing!

 Today I am joining in with WOYWW for the first time. Over at The Stamping Ground - for info click here.  Exciting or what!?! 

So, this is what I've been working on this morning:















I am gradually scrapping all of my holiday photos and this is one taken on the day we went gorge walking...well I say 'we',  I actually chickened out with the excuse that 'someone has to take the photos' lol. Basically it involved walking up a river - very rocky, cold and wet. But they all said it was fantastic. I will be scrapping the action shots soon :)
This is the finished version. I used a gorgeous digi kit from Sahlin studio and Kate Hadfield called Summer Camp


I am also working on some Christmas cards...not sure if they will work out though :/  Using a kit by Laurie Ann called Winter White. Just got to add some text...



No comments:

Post a Comment