Saturday 28 September 2013

Saturday Spotlight wk 1

Welcome to Saturday Spotlight!

This week I have chosen 'The Look' by ger (Geraldine). I love the way she uses embellishments, they seem to take center stage, but the photos aren't lost at all. The layering and clustering is just gorgeous and as for that little face lol.
You really must look at her other pages on Daisy Trail !




"My page is inspired, as are most of my pages, by my three beautiful grandchildren (or other personal photos that I love to take).
I’ve been digi scrapping for about 4 years and I love it as it does not entail the mess of traditional scrapbooking.
I love all types of crafts, knitting sewing etc.
I’ve used G&T Designs Equinox add on to make my page".

  Thank you for sharing Geraldine x

No comments:

Post a Comment