Sunday 4 May 2014

Nephews, Nieces and A Template

This first LO features my nephew, William. I've gone for a cut out effect to frame the photo and added some stitching to give more definition. The flying birds, from Lynne Marie, add a feeling of movement.



This LO captures my niece, Mabel, in a rare moment of quiet!
I blended the big photo into the BG, saved as an image then blended again. I find that this method really makes the photo melt into the BG.
My colour scheme is taken from Mabel's clothing and I converted the BG of the photo to B&W to make her stand out even more.


This LO is based on a template by Amy Martin. it's a little different for me, and quite an experiment, but I think I quite like it!


I've used lots of kits for these LOs by the following designers:
Lynne Marie
Sahlin studio
One Little Bird
Pink Reptile Designs
Amy wolff 

No comments:

Post a Comment