Monday 10 February 2014

'Cream & Sugar' digi-kit and A New Craft Room!

I need this kit!  I just love the colours and the embellishments - even though I don't actually scrap pages about cups of coffee lol. So really, I have no idea what I would use this kit for, but will think of something and still want it! Laurie Ann is such a talented designer.



Unfortunately, funds are low due to the installation of a brand new craft room in my house. How lucky am I? Can't quite believe it. Painting is finished and IKEA units are installed.  Just waiting for shelves to go up, a blind for the window and a radiator.  Have bought so many plastic boxes for storage and I'm busying myself sorting through my stash and organising it into the boxes. 
Weirdly, I am enjoying this almost as much as the actual crafting - is it just me that LOVES storage? So will be a week or so till I actually move in.

I've been doing a lot of traditional scrapping (paper and glue) lately. So it will be heaven to be able to work on a page without having to tidy everything away at night. I might even get brave enough to put some of my pages on here :/  Still loving my digi scrapping though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment