Tuesday 12 November 2013

More November Pics

Well this is proving harder than I thought it would be! Taking the photo every day is ok, it's REMEMBERING to take the photos every day that's hard. I am having to put notices everywhere to remind myself lol. I am really looking forward to putting a page together using all the photos so I have to keep going!
Anyway, here a few more...



Day 5 - The children at work did some firework pictures. Lots of fun and we all got very messy! 

Day 6 - We are studying Kandinski's work at school and I love the paintings the children did.

Day 7 - I came home to find Matts camera set up in the conservatory. He had been trying (failed unfortunately) to get a photo of a sparrow hawk in our garden.
You may have spotted that this picture is marked Day 6...ignore that, it's Day 7 lol.


Day 8 - Poppy and I took Matt back to Southampton. This is the fir cone that Poppy always pinches out of the fire  place in matt's flat :) 

Day 9 - A refreshing morning walk on the beach in beautiful sunshine. And missing Matt. It always takes me a few days to adjust to him not being around :(

Day 10 - Spent a lovely day shopping and having lunch with Paul at Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment